Production title: Nemesis Eterna
Union / Non-Union: SAG/AFTRA Microbudget Agreement
Production Type: Independent
SPECIAL COVID-19 STATEMENT: Most roles are either voice-over recorded in actor’s own home or self-filmed with your phone/webcam or with pre-sanitized equipment provided by production company, (see breakdowns below). A couple of roles require exterior shots which are solo (no other actor present) and will be filmed by long range/remote/drone cameras so no direct contact will be used (see breakdown below). Only crew members with both doses of vaccine will assist with any equipment used near actors.
CGI will be used to combine actors in shots when needed.
We plan to vastly exceed COVID-19 safety guidelines so that this film poses no additional risks all cast and crew.
Project format: 4K Anamorphic Digital Cinema
Distribution: Global Festival Run, Event Theatrical and Physical media via Saturnscape Pictures
Production locations: Self-recorded actors and limited exteriors in Triad, North Carolina
Production company: Saturnscape Pictures
Production websites: https://nemesiseterna.com/ & https://www.facebook.com/NESciFiMovie & https://www.saturnscape.com/upcomingfilms Saturnscape Statement on Safety, Diversity & Inclusion: https://www.saturnscape.com/diversity
Director : Stephen van Vuuren https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0888231/
Producer/Casting: SV2 Studios
Audition Location: Online
Email: email@example.com (no phone calls)
Compensation: PAID + gross points + location meals + expenses for props, costume, makeup, self-shooting (varies by role, negotiated individually).
Auditions: January 12th until roles filled.
Call Backs: ASAP
Shooting Starts: January 2021
Shooting Ends: June 30th 2021 (approx.)
Synopsis: Experimental Sci-fi feature about a fifty-something, lonely remote IT worker obsessed with a Ukrainian marine biology student who discover that what has drawn them together is a grand coalescence of alien-human destiny, impending global annihilation and mysterious feminine forces in the Cosmos beyond all human comprehension.
Character Breakdowns (all roles paid)
- Susan Williams, FEMALE, LEAD, 40 to 70, struggling therapist employed by state government doing mandated therapy work for sentenced criminals. All scenes self-film via Zoom and GoPro (provided by production) in your home.
- Paul DeVrees, WHITE MALE, LEAD. [ALREADY CAST], early 50’s, remote IT security consultant.
- Stassia, college age, FEMALE, LEAD. CAST!
- Voice-in-Head, LEAD, 18 to 55, FEMALE. CAST!
- The Punk, PRINCIPAL, androgynous appearance, person-of color i.e. non-white only, open to various gender identifications, 18-40. FILMING NOTE. Exterior filming on empty rooftop with remote/drone cameras.
- Hacker X, PRINCIPAL, CAST!
- The Entity, PRINCIPAL, CAST!
- Skycast, PRINCIPAL, CAST!.